Colored aluminum coil is to colorize the surface of the aluminum coil to prolong the life of the aluminum material. After the aluminum coil is cleaned, chromed, rolled, baked, etc., the surface of the aluminum coil is coated with various colors of paint, which is called pre-rolled color aluminum coil. The paint for surface coating is divided into polyester (PE) coated aluminum coil and fluorocarbon (PVDF) coated aluminum coil; epoxy roller coated aluminum coil. Of course, there are also cases where one side is coated with fluorocarbon and the other side is coated with polyester; there are even cases where both sides are coated with fluorocarbon.
1. Flatness: There is no composite high temperature indentation on the surface of the color aluminum coil, and there is no residual stress on the plate surface, and no deformation after shearing.
2. Decorative: The pattern is made at will, giving customers a wide range of personality choices, which can enrich the humanistic connotation of the product, have a realistic physical texture, and have a fresh natural beauty, giving people the enjoyment of beauty.
3. Weather resistance: The color aluminum coil has a paint pattern formed by contact coating and high temperature baking, with high gloss retention, good color stability, and minimal change in color difference.
4. Mechanical: Select high-quality aluminum, plastics and adhesives, and adopt advanced composite technology. The color aluminum coil has the flexural and flexural strength required by the decorative board. Under the four-season climate, changes in wind pressure, temperature, humidity and other factors will not cause bending, deformation, expansion, etc.
5. Environmental protection: The color aluminum coil is resistant to saline-alkali and acid rain corrosion, it will not corrode or produce toadstools, does not release any toxic gas, does not cause corrosion of the keel and fixing parts, and has flame retardancy.
The use of color aluminum coils in the construction of large-scale steel structure workshops has great advantages. Why are color aluminum coils and color aluminum tiles suitable for roofing? Mainly in terms of weather resistance, heat dissipation color coated galvalume steel coil cost a lot in the early stage, but The follow-up maintenance cost is high, and the recovery value is not large. The color steel tile roof will corrode soon after the paint falls off, and the profile is perforated, resulting in rain leakage. At this time, it needs to be replaced. Although the color steel tile price is low, it is necessary to replace the color steel tile. The labor cost of watt-hour is high, and the factory needs to be shut down, so many companies no longer use color steel tiles as roofing materials, while color aluminum coils and color aluminum tiles have a long service life, and even if the paint falls off after long-term exposure, corrosion perforation will not be formed. The problem is that this is the advantage of aluminum alloys. At the same time, the recycling cost of color aluminum tiles is relatively high. After basically dismantling, about 60%-70% of the cost of raw materials can be recovered. Therefore, in the long run, color aluminum coils and color aluminum tiles are more cost-effective.